Sunday, June 10, 2012

Welcome to 1-UP Games.com!

Hey all! Welcome to 1-UP Games.com, the website that is ran independently by me, Jeff. In this first post, I mark the grand opening of my site and will pledge to update this for you viewers to have a nice time reading these posts, and playing these games.

Right now, I want to talk with you about what I will be adding within the future. I will review flash games, as well as consle games, hand-held games, and iOS games. I will also make countdowns of top 10s to top 20s and maybe with enough encouragement, top 100s! Finally, I will do what ever comes to mind in posts at the moment. It will be a fun time for all filled with randomness, bagels, and possibly corn chips.

So please, if you're just browsing the site right now and are interested in the description of the future, do not hesitate to bookmark or favorite this website. Thank you for reading and I will update soon :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment